WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide you with the best possible customer service. We know you have options and strive to provide you the very best service possible. Some people think the best customer service means the best price and often that’s not the case. We offer far more value by standing behind what we do and what we sell.
- Be honest and forthright with you. We aren’t here to play games and try to take advantage of you. Our goal is to treat you the way we’d want to be treated, each and every time you walk into our shop.
- Offer a shooter’s perspective. We are gun guys. We shoot all the time and have for decades. We know what works, what doesn’t and are aware of most of the pitfalls and rabbit holes new shooters money is wasted on.
- Make good on our mistakes. While we strive for 100% perfection, everyone makes mistakes. That’s why pencils have erasers isn’t it? If we make a mistake, we will fix it!
WHAT WON'T YOU DO?
- Bad-mouth other guns shops, gunsmiths, companies or FFLs. That’s not how we roll. This is a small community, we need to stick together.
- Forget that you, the customer, are a cornerstone of the business.
- Haggle. Our prices are reasonable and competitive.
- Not collect sales tax for retail customers. We are required to collect sales tax unless you submit a NYS ST-120 or NYS ST-121 for an appropriate exempt use.
WHAT ARE YOUR STORE POLICIES?
- Full credit or refund on merchandise returned within ten (10) days from the date of purchase.
- Sales slip must accompany all returns
- No returns, refunds or store credit for merchandise that has been changed or altered in any way
- In keeping with accepted industry practices and to ensure the safety of our customers, no returns, refunds, exchanges or store credit for firearms, firearm parts, ammunition, reloading components or optics.
- No layaway on firearms. Pistols must be paid in full prior to application for appropriate county agency
- Not responsible for repairs or layaways after 45 days. For firearms left beyond 45 days a storage fee will be incurred.
- No refunds on custom-made and special order items.
- No refunds on discontinued merchandise
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR GUNSMITHING POLICIES?
- Our minimum bench charge for long guns is $55 and for handguns is $65.
- The bench charge will be paid when the firearm is dropped off. If the work requires an estimate, the estimate will be emailed to your prior to the next phase of work.
- Machine work is prepaid at the time the firearm is dropped off.
- You will be notified when your work is complete.
- Completed work left over 30 days will incur a $5/day storage fee.
- All gunsmithing prices are cash. Credit card payments incur a 3% fee.
DO YOU OFFER A MILITARY/ VETERAN/LAW ENFORCEMENT/ FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT?
YES! 782 Custom Gunworks LTD loves veterans and first responders and thanks you for your selfless service protecting this great nation. 782 Custom Gunsworks LTD is a USMC Disabled-Veteran owned business and is proud to offer you a 10% discount on regularly priced transfers and gunsmithing services. To access this benefit, simply present a copy of your ID showing current or former service in the US Military, Police, Fire or EMS services.
Deployed and in need of a transfer?
I’ve been there. Away from home, surfing the net and buying some guns with that deployment cash, but where do they go? If you are in the US Military and currently deployed outside of CONUS, we will receive and hold your FFL transfer for free.
Veterans helping veterans.
If your military or first responder assistance organization would like any help in fundraisers, sponsorships, or advertising of said events, please contact us at email@example.com, we’ll do everything we can to assist with the assets we have available.