Why transfer firearms with 782 Custom Gunworks LTD?
We are proud to offer professional FFL transfer services for shooters in Suffolk and Nassau Counties.
782 Custom Gunworks LTD offers:
- Competitive rates
- Excellent service
- White glove shipping services, virgin materials to help ensure your sale is completed without a hassle
- Convenient hours
782 Custom Gunworks LTD Transfer Policies
- All firearms must ship from a valid FFL, a signed copy of the FFL the items are shipped from MUST be included with the firearm
- All firearms must be ship ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED
- The outside of the box should be labeled with the transferees name and contact phone number
- All firearms will be logged in immediately upon receipt
- NYS SAFE ACT is in effect. Non-compliant firearms will be returned to the FFL from which they were received, the return fee is $30, plus shipping and packing costs. If you’d like your firearm converted to a model compliant in NYS, we can install a Thordsen stock and pin and weld a device to the muzzle threads for an additional fee. For more information on the NYS SAFE ACT, see https://safeact.ny.gov/
- High-capacity magazines will only be transferred to exempt parties of the NYS SAFE ACT. High-capacity magazines will be retained by 782 Custom Gunworks or returned to the party from which they were received for a fee or $30, plus shipping and packing costs.
- All transfers must be picked up within 21 calendar days of receipt. A $5/day storage fee will be incurred beyond this period.
Ammunition transfers, $10 per carton
Long gun transfer $25
Handgun transfer $30
NFA Form 4 $90
Suffolk county property pick up $195
Ask about our white glove packing service!
Shipping a firearm? Did you know most shippers will challenge insurance claims when using repurposed boxes and supplies? Ask about our white glove shipping and packing service. We only use virgin materials to ensure your firearms transfer and sale is successfully completed.